Carhartt designed this fire resistant lightweight twill shirt with you in mind. It is great for warm working conditions since the material is light, yet durable.
- 6-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% high-tenacity nylon FR twill
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on left pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on sleeve placket
- Button-down collar and front; Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures