Men's midweight FR canvas pants with a loose original fit.
Comfortable enough for warm weather, they're made with midweight FR canvas.
They feature a cell phone pocket on the leg as well as multiple utility pockets.
The rating labels are sewn right onto the chest pocket for convenience.
The loose original fit is our most generous cut, giving you plenty of room to kneel, bend, or squat.
- Cell phone pocket.
- Multiple utility pockets.
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams.
- Two reinforced back pockets.
- Our roomiest cut with a generous fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening.
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape; Arc-resistant button closure at waist.
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket.
NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on coin pocket.
COLOR: Dark Navy
SIZE: (30-54) Waist & (30-36) Inseam
FIT: Loose. Generous fit in the seat and thigh with the most room to move.
SAFETYArc Rating 12 cal/cm2HRC/CAT 2UL® Classified NFPA 70EUL® classified to NFPA 2112 PRODUCT CARE: Machine wash warm - 165F(74C).Do not bleach.Do not use hydrogen peroxide.Tumble dry low remove promptly.Iron with low heat.Do not use fabric softeners.Do not starch.Garment may be dry cleaned.
- 8.5 oz., 88% Cotton / 12% High-Tenacity Nylon FR Canvas