Men's midweight FR canvas cargo pants with a loose original fit.
These men's canvas pants are built to last through several seasons of hard work.
Comfortable enough for warm weather, they're made with midweight FR canvas.
They feature two back pockets that are reinforced to prevent blowouts as well as two large cargo pockets.
The loose original fit is our most generous cut, giving you plenty of room to kneel, bend, or squat.
- Two reinforced back pockets.
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist.
- Two large side cargo pockets with pen slots.
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams.
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape.
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket.
- NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on waistband.
- More room to move with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening.
COLOR: Dark Navy
SIZE: (30-54) Waist & (30-36) Inseam
FIT: Loose. Generous fit in the seat and thigh with the most room to move.
SAFETYArc Rating 12 cal/cm2HRC/CAT 2UL® Classified NFPA 70EUL® classified to NFPA 2112 PRODUCT CAREMachine wash warm - 165F(74C).Do not bleach.Do not use hydrogen peroxide.Tumble dry low remove promptly.Iron with low heat.Do not use fabric softeners.Do not starch.Garment may be dry cleaned.
8.5 oz., 88% Cotton / 12% High-Tenacity Nylon FR Canvas