Men's FR denim dungarees with a loose original fit.
More than a pair work jeans, these flame-resistant dungarees keep you covered when it really matters.
The pants are made of flame-resistant denim that's garment-washed for softness.
They have a cut that's full through the seat and thigh, with a straight leg opening that fits over most boots.
- Multiple utility pockets.
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist.
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams.
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape.
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket.
- NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on front waistband.
- Garment washed for a soft finish and reduced shrinkage.
- More room to move with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening.
SIZE: (30-54) Waist & (30-36) Inseam
FIT: Loose. Generous fit in the seat and thigh with the most room to move.
SAFETYArc Rating 16 cal/cm2HRC/CAT 2UL® Classified NFPA 70EUL® classified to NFPA 2112 PRODUCT CARE: Machine wash warm - 165F(74C).Do not bleach.Do not use hydrogen peroxide.Tumble dry low remove promptly.Iron with low heat.Do not use fabric softeners.Do not starch.Garment may be dry cleaned.
- 11.75 oz., 100% Cotton FR Denim