The LAPCO fire resistant coveralls are an essential piece of clothing for those in potentially hazardous fields like oil drilling, electrical maintenance, or factory work. Protect yourself and stay cool with these lightweight fabric coveralls that come with convenient pockets, arc protected snaps, and a variety of colors.
- Triple needle stitching on inseams, out seams, and arm seams.
- Lightweight for comfort, but durable. Elastic at back of waist.
- Pencil pocket on left arm.
- Zippered chest pockets and left back pocket to keep items secure.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
- Covered snaps for electric-arc protection.
- 6oz. 88/12 Flame-Resistant Cotton-Nylon Blend with Moisture Management finish
- ATPV 8.8 cal/cm²
- HRC/CAT 2
- NFPA 70E Compliant
- UL Classified ASTM F1506
- UL Classified NFPA 2112